Garden State Wine Trails
Tucked away in bucolic settings, New Jersey is home to more than 40 wineries located throughout the Garden State. These vineyards and wineries offer a chance to savor award-winning vintages and enjoy the journey along the way.
Some play host to varied events throughout the year, including festivals celebrating food, wine, music, crafts and their own fascinating history.
Six wine trails help visitors create day trips around their winery visits, clustering those closest to each other. The trails include:
Atlantic County Wine Trail
- 1st Stop: Amalthea Cellars, Atco
- 2nd Stop: Sharrott Winery, Winslow
- 3rd Stop: Plagido’s Winery, Hammonton
- 4th Stop: DiMatteo Vineyards, Hammonton
- 5th Stop: Renault Winery, Winslow
- 6th Stop: Tomasello Winery, Hammonton
- 7th Stop: Valenzano Winery, Shamong
- 8th Stop: Coda Rossa, Franklinville
- 9th Stop: Bellview Winery, Landisville
Cape May Wine Trail
- 1st Stop: Natali Vineyards, Cape May
- 2nd Stop: Hawk Haven Vineyards, Rio Grande
- 3rd Stop: Cape May Winery & Vineyard, Cape May
- 4th Stop: Turdo Vineyards & Winery, North Cape May
Gloucester - Salem Wine Trail
- 1st Stop: Wagonhouse Winery, Swedesboro
- 2nd Stop: Heritage Vineyards, Mullica Hill
- 3rd Stop: Cedarvale Winery, Logan Township
- 4th Stop: Auburn Road Vineyards, Pilesgrove
- 5th Stop: Swansea Vineyards, Shiloh
Shore Wine Trail
- 1st Stop: Silver Decoy Winery, Robbinsville
- 2nd Stop: Cream Ridge Winery, Cream Ridge
- 3rd Stop: Laurita Winery, New Egypt
- 4th Stop: 4JG’s Orchards & Vineyards, Colts Neck
Sussex Wine Trail
- 1st Stop: Cava Winery & Vineyard, Hamburg
- 2nd Stop: Ventimiglia Vineyards, Wantage
- 3rd Stop: Westfall Winery, Montague
Warren - Hunterdon Wine Trail
- 1st Stop: Brook Hollow Winery, Columbia
- 2nd Stop: Four Sisters Winery at Matarazzo Farms, Belvidere
- 3rd Stop: Villa Milagro Vineyard, Finesville
- 4th Stop: Old York Cellars, Ringoes
- 5th Stop: Unionville Vineyards, Ringoes
- 6th Stop: Hopewell Valley Vineyards, Pennington
- 7th Stop: Terhune Orchards Vineyard & Winery, Princeton
An annual Walk in the Vineyard Wine Trail Weekend takes place each summer throughout the state. Visitors can pick up a Garden State Wine Growers Association Passport at any participating winery and have it stamped at each winery they visit.
They can activate it online at newjerseywines.com, visit wineries throughout the year and then once completed, mail it back to the Garden State Wine Growers Association for a complimentary set of crystal wine glasses if received by Memorial Day.
The Passport is also entered into a drawing to win a Grand Prize trip for two. The destinations change each year, but past locations have included German and French wine countries.
There are more than 30 wineries that are members of the Garden State Wine Growers Association. Click here for a listing of members, contact information and offerings, as well as a map that shows their exact locations. Then let the exploring begin!
Call 1-800-VISITNJ for free publications. For other inquiries call us at (609) 599-6540 Copyright © State of New Jersey,
1996-2014 Department of State, Division of Travel and Tourism, P.O. BOX 460, Trenton, NJ 08625