Breweries and Craft Beer in New Jersey
New Jersey's brewing scene is booming. Check out all these great local microbreweries and brewpubs and get a taste of the state's hoppy libations.
Breweries are a great way to check out the local flavor. There are dozens of breweries across the state that offer tastings of their products when they are at their freshest. Many of the tasting rooms are some of the coolest spots in the state to have a beer.
Brewpubs offer not only craft beers of their own making on tap, but also some great pub food. Some also sell their beer for carryout by the bottle, a jug known as a growler and keg.
- Artisan's Brewery Italian Grill
- Brix City Brewing
- Cape May Brewing Company
- Carton Brewing Company
- Eight & Sand Beer Company
- Flying Fish Brewing Company
- Gaslight Brewery Restaurant
- Harvest Moon Brewery and Café
- High Point Wheat Beer Company
- Icarus Brewing
- J.J. Bitting Brewing Company
- Kane Brewing
- Krogh's Restaurant Brew Pub
- Long Valley Pub and Brewery
- Magnify Brewing Company
- River Horse Brewing Company
- The Ship Inn Restaurant Brewery
- Tonewood Brewing
- Trap Rock Restaurant Brewery
- Triumph Brewing Company
- Tun Tavern Brewery Restaurant
Visit the Garden State Craft Brewers Guild website for detailed information on New Jersey's microbreweries and brewpubs or click here for more breweries.