Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
The New Jersey Division of Travel and Tourism (NJTT) is actively managing developments as they unfold with COVID-19, in close conjunction with the New Jersey Department of Health. The health and safety of our communities remain our top priority, and we advise all travelers, residents and businesses to seek official information regarding New Jersey’s response to the coronavirus at New Jersey’s COVID-19 Information Hub. The COVID-19 Info Hub also provides the very latest guidance on protocols, rules and details for safe gatherings in New Jersey.
Latest COVID-19 News:
- May 19, 2021: The Murphy administration has announced "Operation Jersey Summer," aimed at getting as many New Jerseyans ages 12+ vaccinated against COVID-19. Breweries, wineries and state parks from all around the state are participants in the program, providing incentives for vaccinations. To learn more, please visit Operation Jersey Summer.
- May 17, 2021: New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy today announced the lifting of New Jersey’s travel advisory, which outlined quarantine and testing recommendations for residents and visitors to the state following interstate travel. Effective immediately, the travel advisory is no longer in place for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Residents and travelers are encouraged to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) protocols regarding quarantine and testing following domestic travel. Travelers should remain up to date regarding local travel recommendations and requirements applicable to their destination. International travel is still governed by the CDC’s protocols and guidance. Please refer to the CDC's updated list for travelers who are prohibited from entry to the United States. New Jersey's Travel FAQ provides answers to many commonly asked travel questions.
- Executive Order No. 244: Effective June 4, 2021, this order ends the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency in New Jersey. Under the legislation, the majority of executive orders issued pursuant to the Public Health Emergency will expire 30 days from June 4. The legislation keeps 14 executive orders in place until January 1, 2022, though they can be modified or rescinded prior to that date by Gov. Murphy. To learn more, please visit Gov. Murphy's Press Center.
NJTT is committed to ensuring the safety and health of our residents, partners, tourists, visitors and staff, and will provide you with tourism-related updates, as we closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak in our state and throughout the country.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus Disease
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus
- U.S. Travel Association - Emergency Preparedness and Response
- New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub
- State of New Jersey: Department of Health
- New Jersey Businesses Guidance for COVID-19
- NJEDA COVID-19 Business Support
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- NJ Reopening Guidelines for Organizations
Have general questions about COVID-19?
The NJ Poison Control Center and 211 have partnered with the State to provide information to the public on COVID-19:
- Call (General COVID-19 Questions): 2-1-1 (7 am – 11 pm)
- Call (Clinical Questions): 1-800-962-1253 (24/7)
- Text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive alerts
- Text your zip code to 898-211 for live text assistance