This historic house has been restored and decorated to reflect the building during the period 1880-1920, and serves as the East Amwell Museum. It is open to the public for FREE on Saturday and Sundays from 1- 4 pm.
Earliest records mention a house on the property in 1810. Architects & restorations however think it may be perhaps as early as 1760. Two exhibit rooms plus furnished rooms with displays.