Presidents Cup is Coming to Jersey City
For more than 20 years, the best players from around the world have come together to compete for the prestigious Presidents Cup.
This September, New Jersey will join the list of notable hosts that includes countries like Australia, Canada, Korea and South Africa that have hosted the Presidents Cup. Fans from around the world will get the opportunity to experience one of the globe’s greatest metropolitan areas and greatest courses in Liberty National Golf Club.
Join the excitement, September 26 – October 1, 2017 at Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City. Tickets for the event are now available. Children ages 12 and under are free with a ticketed adult. While you are visiting in New Jersey for the Presidents Cup, see these great things to do.
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, Ferry from Jersey City
- Liberty Science Center, Jersey City
- Liberty State Park, Jersey City
- Pole Position Raceway, Jersey City
- Hoboken Historical Museum, Hoboken